Daily Fantasy Football is growing and you need to keep an edge on your competition. I create spreadsheets to help Daily fantasy players to minimize the time spent on research and picking lineups to maximize your winnings!
Many people use spreadsheets in their daily research. However if you aren’t a complete expert at Excel, you are probably spending hours copying and pasting stats and combing through it all to find your players. Creating multiple lineups is commonly used as a method to win however, it can be time consuming to pick them all.
Our spreadsheets will help this. What they consist of are a button you press to pull in all the relevant information for all players into one spreadsheet tab. You can then transfer players from whatever teams you choose to our lineup generator page. From there, include or exclude players you like, adjust their projections and run up to 200 lineups. Even export to csv for easy upload to Draftkings!
Features of the spreadsheet:
- Push a button to download latest stats
- Salary from Top 3 DFS sites
- Ability to upload your own projections
- Reliable projections from top websites
- Save time picking lineups through 3 Lineup Optimizers
- Stack teams, include or exclude players, pick Flex spot
- Run lineups based on your rankings also, not projections
- Custom built optimizer can run up to 1000 lineups in 3 or 4 minutes
- Export Lineups to csv for Draftkings
- Leaders page for quick look at top players
- Injury updates and status for your lineups
- Save time and research and use your lineups to win money!
Sign up to become a member and get full access to all our Sports Spreadsheets (Baseball, Football, Golf and Basketball)
OR IF YOU ONLY WANT FOOTBALL, CLICK THE “BUY NOW” BUTTON BELOW FOR JUST THE FOOTBALL SPREADSHEET.
Sign up for this Football season only for $59 ! You don’t get any other sports except Football.
This works in Windows Excel 2010 or 2013. This won’t work in Excel 2007. However if you have that, I suggest going to the microsoft website to buy the full version of Excel 2013. It’s a 30 day free trial and then only $6.99 per month. https://products.office.com/en-us/try