- Full Lineup Optimizer tool to produce between 1 and 150 Lineups in under 10 seconds
- This tool is a spreadsheet in Windows Excel so you can edit and add to it easier than a web based optimizer
- Gives you the ability to easily add your own projections or a list of projections from another site.
- Stacking Options
- Lets you run lineups based on projections
- Can export lineups to csv for easy upload to Draftkings or Fanduel
- Very good customer service to help you when you run into problems.
- Tools for both Fanduel and Draftkings
- Tools for both the Classic games and for the Single Game Slates
- No Monthly Payments! One time flat amount for lifetime access
HOW ARE THESE LINEUP OPTIMIZER TOOLS DIFFERENT?
Besides the tools being in Excel, there are NO MONTHLY PAYMENTS!
These tools do not have a refresh button to pull in salaries. You have to export the csv file from Draftkings or Fanduel for the slate you want to play . It is very easy and takes 60 seconds to do. You don’t have to rely on anyone uploading the salaries for you anymore.
These tools also do not have our projection. You need to use your own or copy some in from another website.
WHAT YOU NEED:
This works in Windows Microsoft Excel only. It will not work on a Mac or Google sheets.
If you don’t have Excel, you can get it from Microsoft at $6.99 a month at : https://products.office.com/en-us/buy/office
If you have a Mac and don’t have Windows , you can buy an emulator to run Windows on a mac : https://appletoolbox.com/2016/04/top-10-windows-emulator-mac/
Purchase the MLB Excel Software below for Lifetime access to the tools. One time payment . Only $35.
What you get:
- Fanduel Spreadsheet for Classic Games
- Fanduel Spreadsheet for Single game slates
- Draftkings Spreadsheet for Classic Games
- Draftkings Spreadsheet for Single Game slates
- Email support from me
- Lifetime updates of changes in the spreadsheet