Daily Fantasy Sports is growing like crazy these days. Which means it is getting tougher and tougher to win the daily tournaments. You have to stay on top of everything to have a chance. If you feel you do a ton of research and miss out on family time only to end up losing more than you win, then keep reading…
There are a lot of great sites out there that will give you daily advice and tips on who to play. However thousands of people read these sites, so they are getting the same information as you.
Many people will do their own research on an Excel Spreadsheet. Here you can easily analyze all the players and come up with your own decisions on players and find those gems that no one is playing.
There are problems with this however. They are:
- They take time everyday to copy and paste your information in and get it ready to research
- Not everyone is an Excel expert so it is tough for many users to make the most out of their spreadsheets and they soon get frustrated and quit
- There is no easy way to come up with lineups to use without scrolling through all the players and picking ones with good stats
Our Spreadsheet Tool Solves these problems!
– Please read the Features of the software tool:
- Full Lineup Optimizer produces between 1 and 150 lineups in Excel in under 10 seconds
- Pulls in daily salaries, advanced stats and Vegas odds at the press of a button
- This tool is a Spreadsheet in Windows Excel so you can edit it easier than a web based optimizer
- Gives you the ability to add you own projections or projections from other sites
- Comes with our our stat-oriented projections
- Lets you run lineups based on projections or based on your exposure for each player
- You can Export your lineups to csv for easy upload
- Very good customer support to help you along with help videos. I am always around to answer emails and provide assistance.
We have Spreadsheet Lineup Optimizers for the following sports
Hockey Spreadsheet Tool is coming soon!
WHAT YOU NEED:
This works in Windows Microsoft Excel only. It will not work on a Mac or Google sheets.
If you don’t have Excel, you can get it from Microsoft at $6.99 a month at : https://products.office.com/en-us/buy/office
If you have a Mac and don’t have Windows , you can buy an emulator to run Windows on a mac : https://appletoolbox.com/2016/04/top-10-windows-emulator-mac/