Our MMA Spreadsheet Tool will help you build better lineups faster. Whether you are playing 1 cash lineup or uploading 150 lineups to a GPP Tournament.
Our spreadsheet tool will let you create lineups based on projections with salary constraints. It will also let you choose lineups based on your wanted exposures to players. You get to pick what percent use you want each fighter in all your lineups. For example, you may want McGregor in 30% of lineups and Luque in 10% of lineups. You can set this up.
- Full Lineup Optimizer produces between 1 and 150 lineups in Excel in under 10 seconds
- Pulls in daily salaries, advanced stats and Vegas odds at the press of a button
- This tool is a Spreadsheet in Windows Excel so you can edit it easier than a web based optimizer
- Gives you the ability to add you own projections or projections from other sites
- Comes with our own stat-oriented projections
- Lets you run lineups based on projections or based on your exposure for each player
- You lineups for the one game Draftkings Slates for NBA, NHL or NFL
- You can Export your lineups to csv for easy upload
- Very good customer support to help you along with help videos. I am always around to answer emails and provide assistance.
See our lineup optimizer in action
WHAT YOU NEED:
This works in Windows Microsoft Excel only. It will not work on a Mac or Google sheets.
If you don’t have Excel, you can get it from Microsoft at $6.99 a month at : https://products.office.com/en-us/buy/office
If you have a Mac and don’t have Windows , you can buy an emulator to run Windows on a mac : https://appletoolbox.com/2016/04/top-10-windows-emulator-mac/