Our NFL Football Spreadsheet Tool will help you build better lineups faster. Whether you are playing 1 cash lineup or uploading 150 lineups to a GPP Tournament.
Our spreadsheet tool will let you create lineups based on projections with salary constraints. It will also let you choose lineups based on your wanted exposures to players. You get to pick what percent use you want each fighter in all your lineups. For example, you may want Brady in 30% of lineups and Brees in 10% of lineups. You can set this up along with stacks.
Check out all the Features of our Spreadsheet Tools:
- Full Lineup Optimizer tool to produce between 1 and 150 Lineups in under 10 seconds
- This tool is a spreadsheet in Windows Excel so you can edit and add to it easier than a web based optimizer
- Gives you the ability to easily add your own projections or a list of projections from another site.
- Lets you runlineups based on projections or based on your wanted exposures for players
- Can export lineups to csv for easy upload to Draftkings or Fanduel
- Very good customer service to help you when you run into problems.
- Tools for both Fanduel and Draftkings
- Tools for both the Classic games and for the Single Game Slates
- No Monthly Payments! One time flat amount for lifetime access
HOW ARE THESE LINEUP OPTIMIZER TOOLS DIFFERENT?
Besides the tools being in Excel, there are NO MONTHLY PAYMENTS!
These tools do not have a refresh button to pull in salaries. You have to export the csv file from Draftkings or Fanduel for the slate you want to play . It is very easy and takes 60 seconds to do. You don;t have to rely on anyone uploading the salaries for you anymore.
These tools also do not have our projection. You need to use your own or copy some in from another website.
See our lineup optimizer and Exposure builder in action
WHAT YOU NEED:
This works in Windows Microsoft Excel only. It will not work on a Mac or Google sheets.
If you don’t have Excel, you can get it from Microsoft at $6.99 a month at : https://products.office.com/en-us/buy/office
If you have a Mac and don’t have Windows , you can buy an emulator to run Windows on a mac : https://appletoolbox.com/2016/04/top-10-windows-emulator-mac/